Habari Gani Good People?
Ujima (Collective Work and Responsibility)! Let’s work together and make it happen in 2012.
I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. My family was in town, and I had a great time. We laughed, ate, smiled, prayed, encouraged, and loved each other. It was truly a blessed time. And when they left, I fell out! 🙂 I was tired. LOL So I found this mix just in time to help mellow out.
Check out the FatBack Mix Vol. 38. All you need to do is sit down by the fire with a chilled glass of eggnog and relax.
Download, listen and enjoy here.
1. Love and Happiness – Monty Alexander
2. Valdez In The Country – Donny Hathaway
3. Mambo Inn – Cal Tjader
4. Forgive Me If I’m Late – Vince Guaraldi
5. Poinciana – Ahmad Jamal
6. Mystic Brew – Ronnie Foster
7. Gatur Bait – Gaturs
8. We Live In Brooklyn Baby – Roy Ayers
9. New Dawn – Flavornaughts